Thursday 30 June 2011

Finally things are happening!!

I can't believe it, there have been workmen working on our house everyday this week! I am sure that it is a first for our build!
Actually I feel like I am stalking our own block of land. I can help driving past everyday on the way home from doing the school run - sometimes I even go past twice a day! Just to see what else has been done. It is bad I know - but I can't seem to help myself.


Putting in the drains



All ready for slab preparation




IT was exciting to see all this mesh delivered for the slab.



The concreters preparing the slab  


It was a beautiful winter day in Melbourne today - all the tradies had their shirts off 


All ready to pour - we are hoping it will happen tomorrow



The house seems no where near as big as it should be... but I guess we trust them to do it properly

No comments:

Post a Comment